Highlights of some of the things I'm working on at the moment, or have been working on. A number of the projects I work on are not publicly-shareable.
Current and recent projects
- My work at Verna isn't public yet, but I'm happy to chat generally about the space of data-driven land management for sustainability.
Selected past projects
- regulated food and feed products as linked-data for the Food Standards Agency
- data catalogue for the Food Standards Agency
- visualising hydrology linked data for the Environment Agency
- various linked data apps for the Environment Agency
- the UK House Price Index as linked-data, and other linked data apps for HM Land Registry
- contributor to Apache Jena
- Source code for Jena tutorial at Semantic Technologies conference (authored and presented by Dave Reynolds and myself): tar file